Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Catching up......

The past couple of weeks have been busy....we have been adjusting to Todd being gone and getting back into a routine. We are doing pretty well...we are on lesson 92 for tomorrow-78 more lessons to go!!! :-)


I wanted to show a picture of my Christmas present from my sister...isn't it cute? Of course her figurine has the body of a super hero.....she would get me the chunky lady wearing a moo moo....oh well. :-)




This morning we woke up to a little bit of snow.... You would have thought we had 2 feet outside as excited as the kids were. I remember those days, too. (I still get a little excited about it....and I guess where we don't usually see too much-it is exciting)

This is a picture of Stu, wearing Shelby's sunglasses upside down....he told me he was Hannah 'tana....for those of you who don't know that translates into Hannah Montana. (They don't even watch that here...they have watched it at my parent's house....you would think they are on a first name basis w/"Hannah" how Shelby talks about her.

Hope all is well with everyone. Have a good day.

No comments: