Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I should be doing laundry....

There are a million things I should be doing, but I thought I'd try and post real quick before Miss Savannah decides she's ready to eat again! :-) I just wanted to say that I am so thankful for the Lord's faithfulness to us to provide for our needs and take care of us. There have been problems with Todd's unemployment checks lately-he went into the office and sat for hours a few weeks ago-we thought we were all set-he's yet to receive a check! The good news is-our bills are paid and we are doing okay....Praise the Lord! :-) Todd called me a minute ago, he was finished with class and heading over to the unemployment office again...hopefully we'll get things straightened out. It is a mess to deal with all the time, but it is especially bad now that about half the state of Kentucky is laid off, or so it seems! It's so good to know God is in control. Todd would love to just find a job and be done with it, but there's no way he could work the 2 days that he has off school and make enough...that's if he could even find anything! He should be finished with school in December, I think-which is a little sooner than we'd first thought-hopefully he'll be able to get a GOOD job then!

I hear Savannah and someone else waking up...probably Stu. Better go!

1 comment:

Veronica @ Luv My Quiver Full Of Arrows said...

J, praising God for HIS faithfulness. As we know that even when we are unfaithful, he is always faithful!!

Glad you forewent the laundry to update us.

xoxo, Veronica in CA