I am not very good at blogging... I do enjoy reading the blogs of others, but I wonder if anyone will ever read this.
Let's see what is the latest in our life? My husband has been laid off since July-he is about to go crazy being at home & constantly looking for jobs. It has been a trying time for us, but I know the Lord has allowed this for a reason and He is taking care of us and supplying our needs. I know He will give Todd the right job in His time. It has been nice for me to have him home helping with the kids...he has also helped us with homeschooling-which I appreciate so much!! I am thankful to have such a wonderful husband-
Todd did have an interview last Monday at a place that is close to our house and it sounds like a good job. We are anxiously waiting to hear back from them....I'm not good at waiting. The suspense is killing me...I think it is kind of getting to Todd, too. It is so hard to wait. He wants to find a job so bad-he never thought he would be out of work for this long, but like I said before-I know the Lord has allowed it for a reason. It has been a blessing to watch him meet our needs and take care of us-
All of the kids are doing fine. Shelby and Spencer are doing well in school- it is hard for Spencer initially to come to his desk and sit down, but once he gets past the dread of doing school, he does fine. I am thankful they both catch on quickly. :-) I don't know what it will be next year with Sarah Beth-you never know what that child is thinking!!!
Seth is getting bigger all of the time. He still doesn't like baby food-whatever that is about. He still has two teeth-and he is mobile now. He doesn't do a "traditional" crawl, but he gets where he wants to go. He is the sweetest baby-
I know this is a longer post (I wonder if anyone will ever read this?) I guess I was making up for all the time I've missed since I started this blog!! :-)
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I can leave a comment now! You will have at least one faithful reader! :)
Thanks for the comment on our blog. We're excited. Trying to keep up with you guys--haha. :)
I hope all goes well with the interview and the children sound adorable!
Post a Comment