I am new to "blogging", but I enjoy reading the blogs of others and decided to give it a try. I am a mother of five-ages 7, 5, 4, 2, and 8 mths. There should be plenty of things for me to talk about!!! :-)
I think fall is finally trying to come to Ky!! It has been so hot and dry, but yesterday it started to get cool-w/the temps only in the 50's. Today it is in the 60's-it's a nice day out. I think the kids are all excited about getting out a different wardrobe! I don't like the wardrobe change...it makes more work for me!! :-)
My thoughts are scattered today...I'm trying to see how all of this is going to work.
Hopefully I can think of some more interesting blogs in the future.
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment