Saturday, December 22, 2007

The Christmas Fairy



Merry Christmas from the Christmas fairy.... :-)
Stuart loves dressing up...especially in the girls' stuff...he sure does make his Daddy proud! (yeah right)

I wish I had gotten closer to Spencer's face so you can see his injuries better....you can see the scuff on his forehead. Thankfully, the swelling is going down. He was going to be baptized tomorrow morning, but we are going to push that back.... I know he was looking forward to it, so was his PawPaw who was going to baptize him. :-)

Today we are travelling to Bowling Green to have Christmas w/my mom's sisters and my cousins. It's hard to believe Christmas is just a few days away. I was going to make sugar cookies last night, but we had visitors bearing gifts. Yesterday was an unbelievable day....we are so amazed by the Lord's goodness and we are so thankful for how He has taken care of us.

I'll post more later....Hope everyone has a nice Christmas!!! :-)

No comments: