Monday, December 10, 2007

It has been a while....

I know it has been a while since I've blogged. There's not a lot of interesting news to report. On the job front, we have had some calls here lately. Friday Todd had an interview with a place that we were not too impressed with and he also took a test and passed for another place. They sent him for a drug test....we have our fingers crossed hoping he passes that. Just kidding. Today he has an interview with another place in E-town (about an hour away). We are just praying for the Lord's will....

The kids are so excited about Christmas...they love all the decorations-especially Stu. He gets so excited when we are riding seeing all of the lights.

This was something funny that happened...I don't know if anyone has seen that "real life" horse, Buttercup. Well, my kids have seen it and they want it. It's only about 300 bucks.... So anyhow...Sarah informs me Saturday morning that "IF me and Spencer don't get Buttercup, then we are going to get that parrot" (that talks and does I don't know what else) I went ahead and informed her that she would not be getting Buttercup (I couldn't see keeping her in suspense) and I told her we have enough people talking in our house....I didn't foresee her getting the parrot either.

I will keep you posted on the job situation and how that all unfolds.

No comments: