Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving

I didn't do a post before Thanksgiving, but I did spend time thinking about all of the things I am thankful for. I started writing down some things but decided it would take too long, so I will say quickly that I am thankful for my family and our health, my salvation, etc. This year, I am especially thankful for the Lord's provision-He has been so good to us during this time off lay off. I wish I could find the words to express all that I feel in my heart...it has been amazing to watch the Lord provide for us. I am so thankful for His goodness and faithfulness.



Now I will give an update on what's been going on. Still no news on the job front. We have been applying, but haven't heard from anyone!!



The kids were all sick AGAIN this week. Todd and I couldn't believe when Spencer got sick Sunday night late. We were hoping and praying that it would stop with him, but of course it didn't. On Tuesday it struck the rest of the kids. We went to my parent's house for Thanksgiving-we thought everything was okay, but Stuart got sick again...and we made most of the family sick. :-( So, this was not the best Thanksgiving we have ever spent. On Friday I went shopping with my mom and sisters. We had a nice time and found some deals. I think it was one of the busier years (that I have seen)-and it was cold...but overall a pretty good day.



I guess that catches everyone up on our news. I will include a picture of us from Thanksgiving Day. I hope everyone had a nice time w/family and friends.



No comments: