Psalms 118:23 This is the Lord's doing; it is marvellous in our eyes.
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Why the kids love having daddy home
Here is one of the many reasons that my kids love having their daddy here....
there's always an extra kid to play with. Ha, Ha :-)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Jennifer!! What a neat way to keep posted!!! This is awesome! I enjoyed reading about your life and your kids!! I read every word :o) hahaha Your children are beautiful!
I have been happily married to my best friend for 13 years. We are enjoying our life together, as we homeschool and raise our six children the Lord has blessed us with.
2 comments:
Hi Jennifer!! What a neat way to keep posted!!! This is awesome! I enjoyed reading about your life and your kids!! I read every word :o) hahaha Your children are beautiful!
And one more kid to clean up after??? :)
Post a Comment