So, I thought it was all gone, but it returned last night for Sarah Beth. At least I think she's done w/the vomiting now. Here is a picture of her laying on the couch w/her blankie...so pitiful.
Do you ever wonder what you have done in your sleep (going on the looks of your hair when you wake up)........
this picture really doesn't do it justice....his hair is almost straight up in the air. I was going to slick it down, but does it really matter? He's still in his pajamas....it's been one of those days around here.
Daddy and Spencer went to the property today. He was going to take Shelby, but after giving it some thought, we decided Spencer would do better about entertaining himself...he could play in the dirt probably all day and never get tired of it. He loves it down there. Shelby, on the other hand would be a whole 'nother show!!! :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment