Monday, November 12, 2007



I wanted to get a picture of all the kids w/a fall back drop....all of the leaves are so pretty. Our backyard isn't the best setting, but I went ahead and tried it back there. I want to go to a park or something one day and try to get some good pictures, but I don't know if we ever will. I always have unrealistic expectations when it comes to pictures of my kids.....


The latest news here is that Sarah Beth got her ears pierced on Friday. She has been wanting to get them done for a while since Shelby and her cousins all have pierced ears. Daddy stayed with her while me and the other kids took a walk...I was sick to my stomach. I thought for sure she would lose it in the middle of the mall and be screaming hysterically and end up w/only one ear pierced. Todd said she did great! She didn't cry at all!!! She looks so pretty. She is so unpredictable. (another funny thing about Sarah)

No comments: