Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The first night of bible school...

We had a good time @ Bible school last night. Bro. Decker used several illustrations-it was a good lesson. The kids enjoyed his songs...the girls were down in the offering by about $6.00...I hope we can make up for it tonight!! I don't want a pie to the face.... :-)

The best part, for me, was that I got to lead a little girl to the Lord. It always makes me nervous, dealing with kids, I want to be sure they understand. This little girl was 7, she seemed to understand and didn't have any questions. Another little girl and a little boy got saved as well.

The only other news here is that we have been looking into getting assistance for training, so Todd may be going back to school. The program he is looking at is a two year program and he would have a diploma when he finishes-it's heating and air. I think he would enjoy that and be good at it. We'll see what happens. Just pray for us, if you think about it that the Lord will close the door, if that isn't His will.

Hope everyone is having a good week!

No comments: