Tuesday, August 12, 2008

So much going on....

We have been looking into options as far as training goes for Todd....it seemed like everything was not going to come together...then, he registered for classes yesterday!! He has a meeting today to pick up the vouchers to PAY FOR HIS CLASSES!!! It is still unbelievable to us that he will be able to attend classes and it will be paid for!! We are so thankful.

He is going to take heating and air. I think it will be a good opportunity for him-that's something he will be good at! (and our unit in our house is probably about on its last leg, so if it can just hold on for about 4 semesters Todd will be able to fix it! :-) I am excited for him....now we just have to figure out the rest of the details of work etc. I know the Lord will work it out....He's already moved this mountain! :-) He is getting to use some of the credits he earned before-I know that makes him feel good that all that time wasn't just wasted! He starts classes on MONDAY!

In other news....this was something silly from the other day. We had gone down to the property for a bonfire and Seth was walking around all over in the field. It is so uneven and he was staggering around everywhere. He was getting down closer to the fire and I was telling him to come back by me before he fell into the fire. Sarah Beth says, "come here, Seth...do you want to turn yourself into a meafloat?" She, of course, was meaning meatloaf....she is so crazy.

I guess we will start school next week. I need to get busy getting the classroom ready....I'm still being lazy!

I go back to the doctor next week and have my ultrasound....I'm anxious to see the baby. :-)

1 comment:

dezandheath said...

That is great about Todd's classes - I'm really glad for you guys! I've been delinquent in my blogging for a while now but I hope to get back into the groove as summer winds down.
And yes, I have very vivid memories of our t.p. trip!! What fun memories!
Miss you, Jenipur~!