Tuesday, October 28, 2008

31 things

I saw this on someone else's blog...thought I'd do it, too.

1. Where is your cell phone? My husband has it

2. Where is your significant other? on his way home (?)

3. Your hair color? dark brown

4. Your mother? Sharon

5. Your father? Glen

6. Your favorite thing? spending time w/my husband after the kids are in bed!

7. Your dream last night? Don't think I had one

8. Your dream/goal? Dream-for Todd to get a good job-maybe build a house one day Goal-to be a good mom/for my kids to turn out well

9. The room you're in? basement/tv room

10. Your hobby? yeah right... :-)

11. Your fear? Something will happen to my kids or husband

12. Where do you want to be in six years? Hopefully Todd will have found a good job and we will be more stable financially, I hope to be thin and done having kids! :-)

13. Where were you last night? Mark's Feed Store/ the hospital visiting
14. What you’re not doing? cleaning
15. One of your wish list items? To take a nice vacation
16. Where you grew up? Kentucky
17. The last thing you did? Math w/Spencer
18. What are you wearing? khaki pants/purple shirt
19. Your TV? is on
20. Your pet? My PETS-Domino, Charlotte and Pup...I know, that's not a real name!
21. Your computer? ?? something from work
22. Your mood? Happy
23. Missing someone?2 not at the moment
24. Your car? 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan...for now! :-)
25. Something you’re not wearing? perfume
26. Favorite store? kiddie closet ??
27. Your summer? NO SCHOOL!!
28. Love someone? my husband, kids, family, friends
29. Your favorite color? purple or blue ?
30. When is the last time you laughed? Just a little while ago
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday-five minutes ago...just kidding...please, I'm 30 wks pregnant. I think it was yesterday, seriously. :-)

No comments: