Hard to believe it's already October...and then now here it is 14 days into the month...and I haven't blogged since the 1st. Todd had his fall break from school last Monday and Tuesday-we went to Indiana to visit friends and just took the opportunity to get away. We left early Sunday morning and went to Ellettsville (outside of Bloomington) to Bro. Kevin Albert's church-we enjoyed that so much. We spent the night with friends, Steve and Melinda, and then headed to Hoosier Hills on Monday. Todd did a few odd jobs around the camp, trying to get it ready for the winter months. The kids enjoyed so much running around, playing and riding on the golf cart at camp. I got to visit with Mrs. Day, a lady who worked at camp for many years-it was nice to see her and visit. We enjoyed our trip! Sometimes it's nice just to change up the routine.
We got home on Tuesday night and the kids got to see my parent's-they were going through withdrawals...they hadn't seen them since Thursday night because my parents, sister and her girls went to see my other sister in NC. I hated that we couldn't go there...
On Wednesday, we got back into the swing of things. It has been busy since then...I guess that's why I haven't updated the blog.
This week is Todd's midterms. He passed his EPA certification today...I was so relieved! :-) PRAISE THE LORD!!!
I go back to the doctor on Friday. I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy is going. I know it's only going to seem to go by quicker once we get into the holidays and all...oh well...the end is always the hardest, so it will be nice to have some "distractions"!
Hope all is well with everyone! Have a good week!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
YAY! Praising the Lord for Todd's success on the test!
Veronica in CA
Post a Comment