I had several errands I needed to run this morning, so while I did those, Todd did school with the kids. Wasn't that sweet of him? It was nice having a break from the usual daily routine. We had lunch and then got the babies down for their nap. They didn't settle down for a while, but eventually, I think they all rested a little.
Amber called me after lunch. They are doing pretty good-she is having her baby next Tuesday (in Honduras). So, if you think about it say a prayer for her that everything will go okay. Her mother gets to come down-she'll be flying in on Friday. It was good to talk with her-I hate that she's so far away...but I'm glad the Lord is using them.
I feel so sleepy this afternoon....I know it's because it's so rainy out. I'm glad me and the kids went out for a while yesterday and enjoyed the nice weather. I'm terrible about watching the news/weather-I never know what's going on! I call my dad if I want to know something going on in the news...he keeps me informed. :0)
This weekend Todd is off Thurs-Sun. (kind of-he has school on Thursday). I'm so happy...I LOVE his four day weekends. My sister is coming on Thursday, our church is having an activity on Friday night, and we had talked about going down to the property...I don't know what all we'll do, and it doesn't really matter-I'm just glad Todd doesn't have to work!
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment