My friend, Veronica posted this on her blog...she also nominated me for an award. Bless her heart, she must have run out of people to choose from-I'm a terrible blogger. :0) So, anyway, I was supposed to copy these questions and answer them with one word...don't know for sure how that's gonna go..but I'll give it a try.
1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Your hair? Messy
3. Your mother? Friend
4. Your father? Funny
5. Your favorite food? Chicken (I started to put All...I like to eat) ;0)
6. Your dream last night? None ?
7. Your favorite drink? Coke
8. Your dream/goal? Christ-likeness...I guess that's not really a word, but you get what I mean.
9. What room are you in? Familyroom
10. Your hobby? Facebook...does that count as a hobby...if not, then the answer is none...check back in about 15 years when my kids are a little bigger.
11. Your fear? Danger-something happening to one of my kids, or my husband...or someone in my family. Not that I sit worrying over this-I guess that makes me sound kind of paranoid.
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Closer (to the Lord) this was Veronica's answer, but I left it...I feel the same way. I hope that I am growing closer in my walk with the Lord all the time-that is my goal, even though I know I fall short.
13. Where were you last night? Home-had to miss church because I had a sick child
14. Something that you aren't? Sorry...I'm not sorry that I don't have a career, or even a full-time job that pulls me away from my family. I'm thankful I get to be home and raise my kids, and homeschool them. Sure, there are days it sounds nice for them to be in school, but I'm glad the Lord has provided for us to be able to teach them at home. I'm also thankful that this is a priority with my husband, as well.
15. Muffins? YES
16. Wish list item? Health...my wish list item for today would be for this virus, or whatever it is that's affecting my kids to leave, preferably before anyone else gets it!
17. Where did you grow up? Kentucky
18. Last thing you did? Movie, with my kids. Princess protection program
19. What are you wearing? PJ's
20. Your TV? old...big...heavy...any one of these will work
21. Your pets? dogs
22. Friends? away...I don't have many friends that live near by
23. Your life? Happy...busy...crazy...passing (too quickly)
24. Your mood? tired
25. Missing someone? Yes
26. Vehicle? Toyota
27. Something you're not wearing? Socks
28. Your favorite store? Kohl's ?
29. Your favorite color? Purple
30. When was the last time you laughed? Earlier
31. Last time you cried? forget...I can't remember, but I'm sure it hasn't been that long ago!
32. Your best friend? Amber
33. One place that I could go over and over? ??
34. One person who emails you regularly? Lisa
35. Favorite place to eat? Cracker Barrell...I don't know that this is my favorite...there are so many to choose from.
I'll close with a sweet story from the boys. We were all downstairs before bedtime, some of us were watching a movie, the boys were playing. The movie ended, I shut the tv off and told the kids it was time for bed. Seth and Stuart had been playing together for a little bit-they can be bad about picking at one another. Stuart heading for the stairs, turns to look at Seth and says, "goodnight, buddy". Seth repeats back to him, "goodnight, buddy". How sweet is that? Don't you just love it when your kids get along and act like they like one another. :0)
Monday, January 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment