Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Summer Break

We have officially been finished with school for over a week now...I'm just now getting around to blogging about it. Our days have been filled with (work for me) and endless playing by the kiddos. There have been a few chores mingled in with all the playing, but mostly playing for the kids. The last couple of days it has been raining...I'm so ready for it to stop and for the ground to dry up...the kids don't do so well cooped up in the house. It's a little hard for me to concentrate on my work with a house full of grouchy kids. I am so thankful we have finished and I'm looking forward to the summer. We are going on vacation in a couple of weeks...not that far away...but I am excited to get away. =)

Savannah is obsessed with her Daddy these days. She doesn't even say Mama anymore...it's all about Daddy. He was painting in our kitchen last night, she was standing at the gate at the bottom of the steps yelling to Todd, "Dad--dee, Daddee". It is so cute. She loves her Daddy. She eats all the time...or would if we'd let her. She is all over the place now, and in to pretty much everything if left unattended for very long. I need to video her walking...I love this stage...it's so cute. She climbs and would rather stand in my kitchen chairs than sit in them. She likes the kids, but doesn't mind to let any of them know if they get on her nerves....she lets out a big squeal if the little boys are aggravating her. She is so funny.

Seth is getting promoted out of the nursery on Sunday. I don't know how things are going to go...he doesn't do so well sitting in church. Oh well, as with everything, you just have to do the best you can. I just dread the times when Todd can't be there with me. It is funny in church, since we take up about a whole pew. ;0)

I just wanted to do a quick post and let everyone know I'm still alive...since I've been MIA for a while now. If anyone has even noticed..... =) Hope all is well....have a good night. I'm going to watch the Duggars.

No comments: