The kids and I have 3 days left of school! I am so glad we are almost finished!! It has been an exciting year as far as how much they both have learned. Spencer has grown up quite a bit...even his Sunday School teacher commented on that a few weeks ago. He's becoming quite the little man. :-) It is a chore to homeschool, but I am thankful that I've had the opportunity to teach my kids and see what they are learning...and to have them home and know they are safe.
Todd has made some more progress on the shed. It was raining on Friday, so he didn't get to work much. He worked some on Saturday and today. He now has the roof on w/the black paper down and the OSB on the walls. It is really looking nice. I went to Wendy's for our supper and when I got back w/the food, Todd had moved the picnic table inside the shed and had put up boards to keep the dogs out. Charlotte still managed to squeeze in...she's such a stinker. The kids enjoyed eating in there...they have big plans to sleep in the shed once it's finished. Yeah right!
Sorry there's not much excitement to report. Just another day in paradise.... :-)
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment