Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday, Monday.....

I hope everyone enjoyed the weekend....Todd worked second shift, so it wasn't much different than the weekdays for us. Yesterday at church, I was either in the nursery or teaching a class, so I didn't get to be in the services, either...oh well...such is life. :-)

My mom seems to be doing okay today. We are actually at their house now...the kids went swimming for a little bit earlier-the pool is so cold that they didn't want to be in long. We're watching Little House on the Prairie-I haven't seen it for a while...I love that show.

I did paint the baseboards in Shelby's room earlier, but it wasn't long before everyone started to notice I was busy, so I had to quit. :0) Hopefully we'll get some more accomplished this week.

Hope everyone has a good week!

1 comment:

Veronica @ Luv My Quiver Full Of Arrows said...

How funny... the kids are watching Little House in the Prairie right now, too!

Proud you got some paintin' in!

xoxo, Veronica in CA