I can't believe it is already Friday night...almost Saturday!!! Where does the time go? My sister and her family came in from North Carolina on Wednesday-we've been busy visiting with them...and my brother-in-law has done some painting for us. How sweet is that? We really appreciate his help....I'm about burned out on all of this work. It is looking better....I'm just SO ready to get my house back together. Just in time to start back to school..... :-) I know, I know, I need to post pictures....I'd just rather things look a little nicer before I'm taking pictures to post on the internet....so in that case-you may NEVER see. ha ha :-)
Tomorrow is Todd's birthday. He'll be 36....it's hard to believe...he was 21 when we met-I was only 16. You know how it is, in some ways it seems like forever ago, and in others it seems like only last summer! I am so thankful the Lord led me to him...my best friend-my soul mate. We have had so much fun over these past 15 years. Three years of dating...11 1/2 years of marriage...and six kids later....we're still having fun and more in love than ever before! :-) Happy birthday, Todd. I love you.
I am tired and need to get to bed. Hope everyone has a good weekend.
Friday, July 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I guess with so many kids, you, and Todd, there is never a shortage of birthday's, huh? And when you add nieces, nephews, grandparents...etc, etc... the fun never ends.
I was blessed to read your mushiness towards Todd. ?He is blessed as are you. Happy Bday, Todd!
xoxo, Veronica in CA
Post a Comment