Friday, July 24, 2009

Quick update

Praise the Lord! My mom's surgery went well and the doctor feels confident that he was able to get all of the melanoma. He did send it off to pathology for them to check everything, but he feels pretty good about it. I'm so thankful everything went okay and there weren't any surprises when he got in there. Now, just pray that she heals okay and doesn't have too much pain!

Todd is working-I'm trying to get motivated to go paint. But I know as soon as I get involved, someone will have some kind of a problem, or need something, or get into something...that's why I don't want to. Usually after I put them to bed I'm too tired and don't feel like doing much....but enjoying some peace and quiet and having a few minutes to myself.

Hope everyone enjoys the weekend! Thanks for the prayers.

1 comment:

Veronica @ Luv My Quiver Full Of Arrows said...

Hey, Jen, how is your Mom doing today? I will pray for her right now!

BTW, thanks for putting Isabella's button on your blog. It is nice to see her sweet face. xoxo, Veronica

p.s. Get to paintin', girl!!!