Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter and my birthday...

So, it's finally here...the day I have dreaded...my 30th birthday. I don't guess it is such a big deal. Todd brought me roses this morning and my card before he headed off to bed. :-) They are yellow and look so pretty!
Today is my best friend, Amber's birthday, too. I think it is so neat that we share a birthday-I called her a little while ago. She's still in her twenties.... :-)
I think it's supposed to be a nice day-I'd love to get out and enjoy it...maybe we will when Todd gets up.


We had a nice Easter-the only bad thing was that it got cold again. We had a nice, warm day Friday and then it got cold on Saturday and stayed cold for Easter. That is the craziest thing to me, why they even sell Easter dresses that are sleeveless and dressy short outfits for babies here!!! :-) The kids all looked nice...I have included a picture.

No comments: