Sunday, March 9, 2008

Weekend Review

The big news around here this weekend was the snow. We ended up with about a foot!!! This picture was taken Saturday morning. It snowed for a few more hours. It was so pretty...I had to take a picture. The kids have had such a good time playing in it-Todd and I played some, too. We built a huge snowman today-I added a picture of Todd and the kids. You can see everyone squinting-it was so sunny. Now all of the kids' faces are so red....especially Spencer, poor kid has my complexion.

The other big thing around here was that Sethie decided to take a few steps today. It was so cute. He stood in the middle of the floor for a minute or so and then walked over to Sarah's bed. We were all standing there watching and cheering for him...he had the biggest smile on his face. He did it again at Mawmaw and Pawpaw's house a little while later...just a few steps. I know it won't be long and he'll be running around, too. Hopefully he won't sustain too many injuries as he learns to walk-his poor little head already seems to have a constant bruise.

Have a good week!! :-)

(Stu isn't pictured here because he was supposed to be taking a nap....he did play in the snow plenty...I'll have to post his picture (in his pink gloves). I guess that is the advantage of growing up in a house of all girls or all boys...you never get stuck wearing the wrong gender clothing. :-) He didn't seem to mind his pink gloves...they kept his little hands warm.

No comments: