I feel bad that I don't update this more often...I guess our life is pretty boring!! Todd started third shift this week (on Sunday) so we have been starting to adjust to a new schedule. Really our schedule (the kids and I) hasn't changed much...we still get up, have breakfast and head to the basement to have school while the little ones play. I do worry about them being quiet....but Todd is a heavy sleeper.
Over the weekend I got to go shopping for Easter clothes with my mom. I enjoyed getting out and we found such cute clothes for the kids...I will try to get pictures before church while everyone still looks nice!! :-)
The kids are all excited and doing the countdown until the day that my sister, Glenda and her family come up from North Carolina. They will be here sometime Friday or Saturday-we haven't seen them since I guess Thanksgiving, when we made everyone sick! :-) They will be here until next week sometime.
My tulips are starting to come up. I love when you can see the signs of Spring!! I can't wait for it to warm up!
Only 38 more days of school!!! :-)
Hope everyone has a good week!
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
After today, we have 38 days of school left too! Woo-hoo!
Post a Comment