It has been raining since yesterday....our backyard looks like a swamp!! The ground has been so saturated...we had the big snow and then it has rained quite a few times since then...even on the nice days it's been too muddy for the kids to play. I guess we need the rain, but not so much!!
Last night Shelby and Spencer went to an Easter Pageant with my parents. They have it at this huge church...someone had given the tickets to my mom. I hoped they would enjoy it-they have live animals and all kinds of neat things. It's been several years since Todd and I have gone and it is a new presentation. They didn't like it. The music was loud and I guess some of it was pretty intense. I hated it for my parents (and for the kids)...I don't know how much they actually watched-enough to decide they didn't want to see any more! :-)
This was something funny that happened a few days ago. Sarah has a notebook that my mom gave her and I think my dad mentioned it could be her diary. (except for the fact she can't write or spell or...) ha, ha Sarah was talking about her diary and the kids were looking at it, Shelby or Spencer one start arguing with her that it wasn't a diary and she was insisting it is. Then Stu has to jump in and says, "Yes it is hers diarrhea!!" Of course, they all break into laughter...at least it ended their argument! :-)
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment