Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Catch up from the weekend

Friday night we rented a few movies....we watched Nacho Libre first. We have seen it before-the kids love it. It is so silly-I have to admit I don't get the point of it all, but it is funny.

We also rented Pride and Prejudice, that I heard about on Helms' Deep. I didn't realize it was so long. Saturday night we had the kids in bed and I finished ironing at about 9:30, so we decided to start watching it. I didn't want to stop it after we got into it....we stayed up until about 3!!! I was aggravated with myself for staying up so late on a church night, but we actually were ready earlier than we usually are....I did start to get tired about 1/2 way through church. I did enjoy the movie!

The other movie we rented was one of the Love Comes Softly Series. I don't remember which one it was now because it was in the wrong case...I know it was the third one. Yesterday I was looking around on the internet to see if I could find them. I ended up on ebay and found a collection of all five dvds. I bid on them, but didn't really think I'd win. I ended up winning the auction-so they should be coming soon. (I did see that the 6th dvd is coming out in May)

Monday was a nice day here...in the 70's. The kids and I went to the zoo-it was so nice to get out of the house. We saw most of the animals and the kids played on a playground there. We had a nice day.

Monday night Todd and I got to go get something to eat-alone. We had such a good time.

We have had a pretty good week so far! Hope everyone else has, too.

No comments: