Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Taking scripture out of context.... :-)
At lunch the kids were talking and Shelby mentions something about the Bible saying we are all servants. I could already see the wheels turning in Sarah's head, imagining how life could be for her....Shelby with a palm leaf and Spencer feeding her grapes. You have to know Sarah...she is not one to over exert herself. She then does proceed to tell them all the things they could do for her...help her in the bath, do her chores....(really, a "chore" for her is to get her own shoes and socks and put them on for someone else to tie). I just sat there listening....finally Spencer does inform her that we are God's servants. I realize we are supposed to serve one another also, but not like Sarah was thinking, so I just let it go. They crack me up-it is just so funny listening to them sometimes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sarah Beth is a mess! Little nappy headed baby! ;O)
Post a Comment