It was so nice having an extra day over the weekend....the kids and I did take the day off from school. Todd didn't have class, so we all took a break. We put the cover on my parent's pool-of course, the weather now has been in the 90's...we had a few weeks in August that were pretty mild....but, I guess you have to close it up sometime! The kids did swim on Saturday and we let them go Sunday afternoon...I usually don't let them swim between church times to make sure the little boys get to rest! After getting the cover on the pool, we went down to the property. It was a hot day, but it didn't feel too bad in the shade. The boys (and Sarah) enjoyed playing with their trucks and tractors in the dirt....Seth even had his first time of playing in the dirt. He LOVED it!!! Todd cut down a few trees, but then his chain saw was acting up. We left at about 7 or so to get home and get everyone cleaned up. It was a nice day...not too busy...just doing whatever! :-)
Today, we got back into the routine...when's the next holiday? ha, ha I know we have a while!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment