Friday, September 19, 2008

Dr's appt and ULTRASOUND! :-)


I went back to the doctor today and had another opportunity to see the baby. They took a good look at the heart and wanted to get a good profile pic-although I think they got that last time. Everything looked good....we still don't know the sex! It is so amazing to be able to watch the baby move all around-my mom was able to come with me. I wish Todd could have come (because I know he enjoys seeing the baby, too) but that's life when you have several kids! :-)


Every day things are getting back to normal around town. I noticed a few street lights that had been out were back on today, a few gas stations close to our house were back open-as was McDonald's. I know each day more and more people get their power back on....a few people we know are still w/out power....our heart goes out to them!

Todd left this evening, headed to Hoosier Hills for the men's retreat. I'm glad he was able to go, but I do miss him. I know he will have such a good time!

I'm glad the weekend is here! Hope everyone enjoys their days off! :-)

3 comments:

dezandheath said...

Okay, so it's been a while. One thing seemed to happen after another just before Labor Day and I finally have time to play catch up. Got to keep reading your past blogs. Have a great day! By the way...love the profile.

Veronica @ Luv My Quiver Full Of Arrows said...

I never got the chance to have 4-d sonograms with my children..if #6 ever comes along, I am so doing it. These are so precious!

So glad everything is getting back to normal for you all.

Veronica in CA

Wendi said...

Amazing, I love 4-D ultrasounds... I wanted to enlarge and frame mine as abstract art. =) (never got around to it though.)