Friday, September 12, 2008
Sickness
In a perfect world: A) No one would ever get sick and throw up through the night and B) No storms would come that affect sleeping children...among other things!!! Especially the A!! Wednesday night, Todd went ahead and took the bigger kids to church-it was the first night of Awana-they were so excited. Shelby made it to the end, and threw up at church!! Then, after Sarah went to bed she got sick...and it continued every hour! I felt fine on Thursday and went in to work-after Spencer's dentist appointment. He had a cavity filled and that went fine. I was worried for him! Thursday night I started feeling sick...I end up awake, sick most of the night. I'm so upset, I was supposed to go to a Ladies' Retreat this weekend at Hoosier Hills Baptist Camp... I am thankful that I'm feeling better. Poor Todd has been dealing with the kids all morning...and by the sounds of things, they haven't been too good. I'm thankful for such a caring, understanding husband who doesn't mind to help with the kids and who tries to help me any way he can!! He is good to me-there's a lot of women who wouldn't want to deal with five kids...he never even bats an eye! :-) I know they are his children, but some men don't think that way...I'm glad he does!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanking God for Todd this morning!
I will also pray that you will be all better to attend your women's retreat. Those are always so much fun!!
I also have a sweet husband that is so wonderful with our 5 children...he had a great time with them while I was away on my retreat, recently, but I could tell he really missed me.
Post a Comment