Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Catching up....

I can't believe I haven't posted since December 1st!!! Needless to say, I have been busy. Todd went back to work the week of Thanksgiving for Johnson Controls (the auto supplier)-it was only to be for 3 wks, so that finished on Thursday night. I was looking forward to him being home with us helping with school, and other things that need to be finished before Christmas. Also, the last few weeks have been so hectic with him finishing up school and working nights, I was just looking forward to him being home. He is helping a man from church work on a rental house....I feel so anxious-there are so many things I need to get finished! I think on Thursday I will be going into the office to do some work-Friday, I have a dr's appt in the morning and a Christmas party for work that night! On Saturday, my sister and her family should be here from NC-that night we will be having Christmas w/my mom's sisters and my cousins. I can hardly believe that Christmas is almost here! :-)

I was reading a blog that I read some...she had a post about a little girl who wanted her Daddy to come home for Christmas-he is a soldier. I'm not sure about linking things, so I'll try, but if not go to her blog...I think it was from Wed. (last week) It is such a sweet video...have a tissue handy! http://www.taleoftwocoins.blogspot.com

There have been so many things going on....I won't even try to catch up. We are excited for Christmas to come and to get a break from school! The kids are doing well-I'm so thankful. I'm feeling pretty good-I can't believe this pregnancy is coming to a close! :-) I am anxious to meet this little person and find out what it is!

Hope all is well!

1 comment:

Veronica @ Luv My Quiver Full Of Arrows said...

I can't believe you have only 3 weeks to go!! Praise God!!

Sounds like the William's Bunch is always busy, but in a good way.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Veronica in CA