And there you have the newest picture of the kids (yesterday before church). I was so aggravated...I finally get this picture, and then just as I was about to snap another, my memory card was full!!! I look at the picture and cannot believe the look on Spencer's face....he wanted to hold Seth....Todd starts laughing when he sees it....not exactly what I was wanting from him. Oh well...I guess I should keep it-maybe one day I'll get a laugh out of it, too! :-) Maybe I'll try again when their clothes actually somewhat match!
Todd is working tonight....there are so many things I need to do, but I cannot get motivated to do any of them! Todd is finishing up his classes this week-he took one final today and has the others on Wed. I'm glad he's just about finished...this week is going to be pretty hectic as far as our schedules go!
We got back into our school routine today. It's so hard to get back to work after a break! It was nice to have a couple extra days off. I did go shopping on Friday w/my mom...I was thankful to find some good deals. Not too much more shopping left.
Hope everyone has a good week!

No comments:
Post a Comment