Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A quick update

I can't believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve...I don't have all the things done I had hoped to have accomplished-oh well, the story of my life these days! :-) I still have some presents to wrap-I guess I'll get to those tonight. I may do some baking, too....we'll see.

I did go to the doctor today, she felt like the baby was head down. My blood pressure was up, which has happened in past pregnancies at this stage..she had me lie on the table for a while and they rechecked it. So nothing exciting to report-the good news is only 14 days to go, maybe...at least I have the holidays to keep me occupied and I am thankful that I don't feel bad. :-)

It has been so cold here the last few days!!! I wish it would snow-at least then you can justify it being cold! :-)

Hope everyone has a nice Christmas!

1 comment:

Veronica @ Luv My Quiver Full Of Arrows said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I am eagerly awaiting to hear if it is a boy or a girl!!!

xoxo, Veronica in CA