This weekend has been Todd's time to work second shift....these are not my favorite hours, but at least it rotates and he doesn't work this all the time. A few of the kids have been coughing and all, I think it's mainly due to allergies. Sarah was coughing and sneezing so much yesterday-I gave her Benadryl and she used her inhaler, but it didn't seem to help much. When Todd got home from work last night, he went into Sarah and Stu's room because he could hear someone talking. They were both still awake, Sarah wasn't feeling well, and had a fever. I kept her and the babies in today-I hated to miss church, but it was probably for the best. It has been such a nasty, rainy day.....
While everyone else was at church, Sarah and I were talking about last week at church how three little girls got baptized. I asked Sarah if she knew for sure she was saved. She told me she was, I asked her how she knew, she told me. She seemed pretty sure. Then she says, "I need you to help me with Stu" in other words, he needs to be saved, too. She went on explaining how she'd "preached" to him. :-) I'm glad the older ones are concerned about the younger ones and their need for salvation.
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment