Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A funny story....

So, yesterday we are riding in the van going downtown to drop the kids off at my mom's office so we can head to camp. Every time we are riding in the van now, the kids are on the look out for "punch bugs"...they don't punch one another, it's just the excitement of finding one! Sometimes the little ones get aggravated that they haven't found one, so they call out "punch bug" anyway. Well, we were riding along and Sarah says, "Punch bug!" Shelby says, "where, where....what color?" Sarah starts laughing and says, "just kidding....I was lying through my face" Lying through her face...I'm not sure where that one came from, but it was funny. As we drove along a little more we pass a stadium and beside it there is a parking lot full of cars. Sarah, once again, says "Punch bug!" She says (about the parking lot), I know there's gotta be one down there somewhere! :-) Silly girl.

No comments: