Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A funny story....

Last night we were riding in the van, the kids were looking out the window and talking about different things. They got on the subject of Heaven, and Sarah Beth asks me, will there be bikes in Heaven? I've never given it much thought, honestly....I told her, I d0n't know. Then she says something about we will be bouncing on the clouds. I'm sure she will be bouncing off of something!! :-) ha, ha

I have a cold....nothing like a cold in the summer time. I started feeling funny over the weekend and thought it might be allergies-I don't know what it is, but it seems to be getting worse instead of better. Today my throat is sore and my voice sounds like a man! :-) Oh well, I'm sure it will be gone soon......

I hope we will know something by the end of the week or the first of next week about Todd's job. They are offering voluntary lay-offs, but I don't know how many people will voluntarily lay themselves off for a month and give up their benefits!! I guess we'll see how it goes!

Hope all is well with everyone!

1 comment:

dezandheath said...

Hey Jen. I hope you feel better soon. How miserable to have a cold when it is 100 degrees outside. I will be praying for Todd's job situation....I'm sorry for you that you have to go through all of this uncertainty.