Monday, July 14, 2008

An update...

I know it's been a little bit since I've blogged. This past weekend, we left on Friday afternoon and headed to Northern Ky to stay with our friends, Amber and LeRoy. They are leaving for Honduras on the 22nd-this was the last weekend they were going to be in this area, so we went to visit. It was good to be able to spend time with them before they go. I don't know when we will have the chance to see them again. It was hard to say goodbye-Amber has been such a good friend to me over the past several years-and I enjoy her company so much. We are excited for them and all the Lord has in store for them.

I wanted to take some pictures, but something has happened to my camera, or should I say some "one" has happened to my camera...I think it was Stu-I guess it's my own fault for leaving it out in reach. I was upset because I did want to take pictures...oh well.

Once again, we are facing job uncertainty. (of course, I know in this day and time we aren't the only ones) I am thankful we can look to the Lord and know that no matter what comes, He will take care of us.

No comments: