Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Busy, busy, busy

Todd is on Spring Break this week. We didn't know if we would have school this week w/the kids or not, but Monday I was not feeling in the mood, so we didn't. We have been busy working on our basement, trying to make some new (much needed) bedrooms. It is driving me crazy because things are a MESS, to say the least! I'm hoping it will help me to be better organized when we get the room situation taken care of...we are going to get rid of some stuff-especially TOYS! I will be so glad for summer break-maybe I'll get my house under control.....hopefully!

The weather has been warm the past two days-the kids have enjoyed being outside and playing.

Yesterday, the four bigger kids all went to the dentist. Poor Shelby did have a cavity-she goes next week to have it filled. Sarah has a loose tooth, which irritated Spencer-he hasn't lost any teeth, and I don't think his are loose yet, either! The kids all go back by themselves (at the dentist's office) and then they call me back to talk w/the dentist. He was telling me about the kids' teeth, he tells me Sarah has a loose tooth, and Sarah standing off to the side announces "It's O"...you know how the dentist will check your teeth and then tell the hygienist the letter of the tooth that has the problem-she must've heard them and now she feels it's necessary to tell everyone that her "O" tooth is loose. Just another funny thing about Sarah.... She told Todd her O tooth was loose, too, when it was brought up over supper. She is so funny....

I hope everyone is having a good week.

1 comment:

Veronica @ Luv My Quiver Full Of Arrows said...

I gotta meet Sarah some day...she is a crack up!!!

Karizma and Walker both go in to have their cavities filled this Thursday. It is Walker's first, hopefully last (A mother can wish, can't she?!).

Wish we had a basement to make more bedrooms with...Lord knows we need the room, but we are content with our little place. God is good.

So good to hear from you, as I had been thinking about you a lot today! Take care!

xoxo, Veronica in CA