This was Sarah after losing her tooth last week...I don't know why this is so small...oh well...you get it. Don't you love how we're yanking her mouth open-she looks like a horse....
This is Miss Savannah in the nursery at church, that is my mom holding her. She's wearing a dress a lady from church made her.

This is Sarah...wearing sidewalk chalk. I look up from cooking supper to see her standing there like this...saying, "The creeper"...in a weird voice. Todd says he thinks it was something from Scooby Doo they saw earlier in the day.... Who thinks to put sidewalk chalk on their face? Leave it so Sarah!
I saved these pictures to a gallery, then tried to move them to my computer-that's why they are so small. Sorry I don't know how to make them any bigger...I'm still a novice at all this stuff....
Hope everyone has had a nice weekend.

3 comments:
I am seriously lol at Sarah! That's great!
That Sarah of yours is always good for a laugh, huh?!!
Savannah is getting SO big! Thanks for sharing. I have been waiting for these.
xoxo, Veronica in CA
Hey, Jennifer, check out my latest post. I nominated you for an award! WooHoo!!!! xoxo
Post a Comment