We arrived safely in NC on Saturday, we are still here today-we fly out tonight, maybe! There are several inches of snow on the ground-I know many flights were cancelled last night-I don't know how that will affect us, if any. I have talked to Todd and the kids many times-I do miss them and will be glad to get back home tonight. They seem to be doing so well, maybe I'll take trips more often....ha ha! Yeah right.....
It has been nice visiting-thankfully, my nephew, Timmy came through his tests okay this morning, and the preliminary results were good. My other nephew, Tommy, also came through his surgery fine. Just wanted to give a quick update.
Monday, March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Praise God, Jennifer! Please keep us updated on Timmy.
I am so glad you had a good time. I wonder if I will ever be brave enough to do it. My sister is trying to talk me into going to TX for a few days before the baby, but I just don't know if I can do it...you are my hero!!
xoxo, Veronica in CA
Post a Comment