My nephew, Timmy has been having problems since his tests on Monday. He went to the doctor yesterday and today-he had lost a pound since being at the dr's office yesterday. He goes back again tomorrow for them to check his weight. If you think about it, just pray for him.
On the flight from Louisville to Atlanta, I had to sit away from my parents on the plane-due to the fact Savannah and I were in an exit row and she couldn't sit there. I ended up between two men. I felt so weird, but of course a baby is always a good conversation starter for people. The man across the aisle from me immediately asked how old she was-come to find out, his wife had just had a baby four weeks ago. Both men turned out to be so sweet and they were so helpful when I was trying to fix her bottle (and needed the bottled water cap opened), and when I was trying to get her back into her "pouch" I had been carrying her in (had to take her out for take off). I was so thankful to end up by such sweet guys. I was a little nervous about flying, in light of the recent events involving planes...the man across the aisle assured me he'd get me out in case of emergency! :-) (after he found out the guy beside me wasn't my husband) The other men I ended up sitting by on the other flights weren't as sweet as these guys, they were seat hogs!
I don't know if I mentioned the church we went to on Sunday, but I enjoyed the service so much. It was nice being in a different church, sometimes it's good just to change things up.
This doesn't have anything to do with the weekend, but yesterday I got a call from my friend, Amber who is a missionary in Honduras. She had called me a few weeks ago and told me they were not going to have a phone in their home anymore, due to the area they were relocating to in Honduras-so we wouldn't be able to talk much. I was so disappointed-then she calls yesterday and told me they found a new phone plan and she can call me! :-) I am so glad...I enjoy talking to her-and also I'm glad she can call her family-I can't imagine being in a different country and losing all contact w/my family! :-)
Oh well, I hear Todd coming in from school. Better go.
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Praying for Timmy right now!!! I am so glad you updated us.
I know what you mean, about church. I LOOOOVE my church, but also love visiting others. Just like home..I love home, but love to visit others.
xoxo, Veronica in CA
Post a Comment