Friday, June 20, 2008

Cassidy is home!

Cass got to go home from the hospital yesterday. She looked a lot better when they came by to get Madison.

The kids and I haven't done much today...we did go to the grocery store earlier. It started storming after I laid the boys down for their nap-Seth was already asleep, but Stu didn't want to be upstairs after hearing the thunder. He's down in the basement with the rest of us-so much for taking a nap! :-)

I'm so glad it's Friday! :-) It's always nice to have Todd home. My parents come back from Florida this evening...the kids are excited about seeing them. I reminded them this morning that Mawmaw and Pawpaw would be home tonight at about 6:00...Shelby said, "only 10 more hours"! :-) I know they have missed them...at least we've had Madison some to kind of take their minds off of it!
Hope everyone has a good weekend!

1 comment:

dezandheath said...

I'm so glad that Cass is home - it must be awful to see your little niece like that. I like hearing about your daily life. Each time I read it I do it with your voice in my head! Cracks me up! It's good to be in touch again, Jenipur. (That's a purdy name)