Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A prayer request

My niece, Cass, just turned 8 last month. She has been diagnosed with diabetes, (as is her sister) since the fall. She had been sick for a couple days, I guess, and went to the hospital last night. She was admitted into ICU being dehydrated and I really don't know what all. Thankfully, she is improving today...I haven't heard anything lately...she may get out of ICU soon. Just remember her in your prayers. She is so little!

On a lighter note, we had my other niece last night, so we took all the kids swimming. I took some pictures of Seth that are too funny. He was totally laid back in this baby float...he didn't have a care in the world. Todd also got Stu to get in...he is not too fond of the pool. He has this floaty suit that has floats in the top...it looks like muscles on him...it cracks me up. He actually floated alone, holding on to a noodle. He was having a good time as well. I'll have to see about getting the pictures off my dad's camera...they are so cute!

It has been a crazy day. It seems like I've spent a lot of time on the phone!! (and dealing w/six kids!) Todd will be home soon...I'm glad. It's nice to know you have reinforcements on the way! :-)

No comments: