The kids and I were out earlier in the van. When we pulled back into the driveway, I was sitting there collecting my things. Spencer came up beside the driver's seat and was messing with this little compartment in the middle of the ceiling that is meant to hold garage door openers/sunglasses, etc. He says, "hey, there's no kid blow up button in here!" I asked him what he was talking about....he says, "Daddy said there was a kid blow up button in here!!" Isn't that nice? :-)
We haven't heard any news from Shelby, so I guess no news is good news. I'm sure she's having the time of her life! :-)
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I remember the rule of camp was that if you could get them through Wednesday night then they could make it the rest of the way! I'm sure she is having so much fun. In some ways it seems like yesterday we were counselors, Sis. Jennifer!
Post a Comment