Monday, June 30, 2008

The weekend

On Friday I had a doctor's appointment, to which I was unintentionally late!! I thought I was there in plenty of time, but when I pulled out my card to look...my appt was 12:00, not 12:30 like I thought!! It worked out pretty good...I walked right in to see the dr and was out of there in about a 1/2 hrs time!!! :-) We did hear the heartbeat and everything seems fine.

On Saturday I went in to the office to work. The end of the month is the busiest time for me...and I was behind. I got home at about lunch time, we ate and put the babies down for a nap. We relaxed for a little while and then Todd went out in the backyard and started working. I had been ironing church clothes, and took Spencer to the barber shop. At some point, Todd decided to tear the old shed down using the truck. He loads the kids in the back of the truck and is pulling into the backyard...he gets out to shut the gate and slams the door....Spencer had moved his hand over and got it slammed in the door!!! It didn't look so bad, but what can you tell by looking? My mom and I took him to the ER just to be safe. By the time we got there, it was pretty bruised and swollen-thankfully it wasn't broken. I was glad that we took him, just to be sure.
Last night we went to the church where the kids attended Bible school all week, for their closing program. They did a good job...it's always so funny watching kids "perform"!

1 comment:

Marti said...

Whoa! Where have I been??? I didn't even know you were expecting. You guys are impossible to catch up to!! :)