Saturday, January 31, 2009

A boring day...

I feel so bored today....I guess it's just because I've been so lazy. I started cleaning, then took a break for lunch-never regained my motivation!

Todd went out in the backyard to start cleaning up some of the limbs that had fallen, while the bigger kids were playing. He finally got our van uncovered (that was parked in the backyard), only to discover the windshield had been busted by a big limb...we still haven't figured out how it went all the way through the windshield, ripped the seat a little and bounced back on the ground! I am so aggravated-we need to sell that van-it was a fairly nice vehicle. It also sustained some hits on top that made a couple of big dents. Oh well, I can't worry about it, but it does bug me!!!!

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend, and getting more accomplished than I am! :-)

1 comment:

Veronica @ Luv My Quiver Full Of Arrows said...

Hey, Jennifer, next time you are bored, just hop on a plane to CA, and we will have a great time! My husband makes a mean BBQ and I just know you could use some of our 80 degree weather!!!

Sorry to hear about the van...sounds like when we were about to sell my husband's car and then he was in the accident that caused his spinal cord injury. The car was totaled.

Hope tomorrow is better!
xoxo, Veronica