Tuesday, January 20, 2009

More Pictures.....






These pictures are not the best...I'm still learning how to use this new camera....

I put this new outfit on Savannah and had to try and get pictures....she looks so cute! Of course, it quickly turned into a photo op...the bigger kids immediately ditch their school work trying to get in pictures and all! :-)

This morning was a little crazy around here...it's my mom's birthday, so I spent the morning making cakes...we finally got started doing schoolwork, then Savannah was hungry. Oh well, we are just about done...I'm waiting on Spencer to finish his independent work so we can do his Math-then we're all done!

I was glad I was busy and didn't see any of the political stuff....it's all a little much for me to deal with!

Like I said, today is my mom's birthday. I am so thankful for my mom and the things she taught me growing up. I'm also thankful we have a good relationship-she is a good friend to me....one of the only ones I have here close!

Now I'm in a rush...Spencer just came and informed me he's finished-I need to go help him get done with school! I don't think there is much going on here to update anyhow....I mainly wanted to get these pictures up!

4 comments:

Marti said...

She's so beautiful, Jennifer! I love how perfect newborn babies look.

Veronica @ Luv My Quiver Full Of Arrows said...

These are just TOO precious! I am so glad you posted some. I think they turned out so beautiful. I especially love the last one because you can see Miss Savannah so clearly.

I would love to send her a little something...if it is ok.
If so, email me at n.veronicawhite (at) yahoo (dot)com

xoxo, Veronica

Wade's World said...

Thanks for dropping by. Your new baby is beautiful and sounds like a wonderful addition to your family. Congrats!

La Familia Garcia said...

Wow, beautiful pics! What a beautiful family!