Monday, January 5, 2009
This is it...
Just a quick update. I went to the dr today and once again, my blood pressure was elevated. She felt like it would be for the best if I was induced...which is just fine with me!!! :-) I will call the hospital at 5:00 am to see if they have a bed for me (pray that they do)...if so, we'll be on our way to finding out what this baby is! If not, I'll have to call back later....hopefully we can get things going early-especially since I'm not dilated any or effaced at all!!!! I'll keep you all posted on what's going on...keep us in your prayers! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I couldn't sleep, and am so glad I saw your post!
PRAYING, PRAYING, PRAYING!
xoxo, Veronica in CA
Praying and waiting!
Just give me a gurney in a quiet corner of the hall!
Can't wait to hear about the new baby.
Post a Comment