Monday, April 28, 2008
More news about Sarah
The medication that was prescribed by the doctor on Thursday for Sarah's skin/allergy issues was denied by the insurance company. I stayed in contact with the doctor's office, trying to be sure that I could get some other medication-she looked a mess. I had to leave messages, finally I talked to the office staff again at about 4:00 and they informed me she would have to be seen again on Saturday morning. I was not at all happy with this news, but had no choice. My mom went with me to the appt. Saturday morning. The nurse practitioner was okay...we did share some words, and she could tell I was not at all pleased with their office. Her diagnosis was an ear infection (which I'm sure just "popped up" since Thursday afternoon-I know, possible, but considering my experiences w/this office....), a sinus infection, and the skin problems due to allergies. Of course, that was my fault for letting her play outside! I told her, I've never been told not to let her go out...it could be the fact she's had no treatment or medication!!! I went to the pharmacy and picked up her 5 prescriptions, and now thankfully, she is on the mend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment