*Don't ever gain weight in your child-bearing years unless you are ready for people to ask if you're pregnant.* Yesterday I went in to the office (I usually work from home, but I do have to go in some) and one of the girls tells me to look at another girl in the office and see if I thought she looked pregnant. I couldn't help but feel bad for the girl (having been in that situation myself at least on a few occasions that I know of-and who knows how many more that I don't know of). It also brought back a funny story to my memory. Afer I had Seth, I didn't lose my weight quickly and I gained more out of laziness. One day back in the fall I was in the office and my mom and I went to see our Aunt Helen at lunch. We got back to the office and I was working, I had to walk into my mom's office for something and she was on the phone with Helen-she had her on speaker. I could hear Helen talking about something and then she says, "Is Jennifer pregnant?" (I'm standing right at the door and my mom looks at me) She says, "No, she probably just hasn't lost all of her weight and maybe gained some" Helen says, "well don't tell her I asked, I just wanted to know." How funny is that? At least she didn't ask me herself, like some people would!!! :-) Fortunately, I have lost some weight now...I need to lose some more, but at least no one else has asked if I'm pregnant! :-) (or at least they haven't asked me) ha ha
22 days of school left! Hallelujah-I can't wait to be finished. Spencer has done so well...I was nervous about him, but he's done fine.
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment